Lately, people have been talking, sharing and debating, of to where the world’s superpower is heading to currently and what will make them stand out and make a difference all over again nationally and globally?
There are few mindsets which I have to clear out in determining the US growth rate, they are the following,
1. There is a different way of judging US in terms of Corporate US and Political US.
2. Though the nation is scaling up and has gone to an all time low in 2008-09, the growth rate has increased in terms of employment opportunities, inflation is low, fiscal deficit is less than compared to before and currency rate is higher despite of the roll out.
3. Morover, there are companies which are growing and making record profits like Apple, Google, MasterCard, Nike, MacD, QualComm, CISCO, Ralph Lauren and many more, which have more than 50% revenues from other countries of the world other than US. So, these are companies listed on the global platform for which customers are of great importance.
4. The world has shifted its importance from nations to companies to individuals, and as the way US is progressing it is likely to overcome the bubble which let the banking sector down, which will still take a few years to cope up. Housing sector is slow, and inventories are being re-used from the past years.
5. Education and Research in US has always been the strength of US and its likely to tap sectors like Green Energy, Nanotechnology, Robotic Surgery, Cloud Computing, Satellite Communications, Manufacturing and Biotechnology, which is anyway the sectors of global relevance and innovation for the next 15 years.
The mindset depicts the growth, and US will play a pivotal role in Global Scenario for years to come. Not just because its smart, but knows the right thing to do and its people are of utmost importance.
To judge others, we first have to judge what we are doing. Like the markets, like the countries.
#Things which I learned from a seminar on US Markets and Economy.